- • Number please. Anyone calls out any card, and the deck shows that it knew this card all the time
- • Vernon’s Out of Sight, Out of Mind, updated.
- • I am Spartacus. Five spectators claim to be Spartacus, but you identify the real Spartacus, in spite of not knowing who is lying.
- • Whatever you choose, you’re bound to lose. The 3-card Monte (a Queen and 2 Jokers) in the hands. The cards change, then become two, and in the end you’re left with only a pair of Aces.
- • Spell check. A spectator who loses her card can always find it by spelling her name.
- • Homer. You show how to beat the hacker — by using homing pigeons.
- • HASTERIX. A telephone effect in which it’s the spectator who writes the prediction.
- • Monolith. You search throughout the entire solar system, to find the Galactic Federation’s hidden card.
- • Birthday presence. Four strangers use their birthdays to select cards, and find that all the other cards are blank.
- • The China syndrome. Spectators freely pull cards from a shuffled deck. Your medium unerringly identifies them all.
- • Make a wish. Two people find they have chosen identical cards from different decks. The two selections then change places while still in their hands.
- • But there’s more. You show that you can memorise a shuffled deck in five seconds.
- • And others...
10 x 7 inches (246 x 175 mm)
78 pages, with photographic illustrations
Normal International Price (including postage £25.00.
To see how much this price is today in your currency go here.
Copyright Mike Hutchinson 2022